Columbia University Irving Medical Center invites you to join the leading educators from Columbia University, addressing an overview of high yield challenging scenarios in the management of ANCA-Vasculitis. Through a combination of lectures and case-based presentations, this course will deliver up-to-date and cutting-edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
1. Discuss the basis of the pathogenesis of ANCA Vasculitis
2. Define renal pathology patterns of ANCA Vasculitis
3. Discuss pathogenesis, pathology, and immunosuppressive strategies available to health care providers (nephrologists, clinicians, pathologists, geneticist NP, and PAs)
4. Discuss ongoing clinical trials utilizing novel therapies for ANCA Vasculitis
5. Identify additional barriers to utilization for future educational opportunities
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Columbia University. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Amedco Joint Accreditation #4008163.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation Statement
Amedco LLC designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 4.0AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PAs may claim a maximum of 4.0 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) recognizes the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as approved accreditors and allow reciprocity for AANPCP continuing education credit. Maximum of 4.0 hours.